During the 3-session workshop, healthcare workers will learn how to understand excellence, while covering these 11 areas:
- How to give best service to improve the healthcare consumer experience.
- What the modern healthcare client wants=and expects.
- How to cultivate a positive self-image while working with patients and co=worders.
- Valuing importance of first impression, as well as feedback and online reviews.
- How to put patients first.
- How to build caring relationships.
- How to learn and use positive communication techniques with patients and co-workers.
- How to provide the best customer service.
- How to exceed expectations and stay engaged.
- How to provide quality care to your colleagues.
- How to handle dissatisfied patients in healthcare settings.
A Participant Book provides background for use during the sessions and for reading afterward to further impact the skills being taught in non-work hours. This enduring guide then becomes a resource to reflect back on learning and tips after you’ve completed the workshop, saving over 8 hours of classroom time.